Saturday 2 June 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry Clark Robinson and Steve Brookins.
That's My Boy, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while New York 22 by Ilka Chase was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Racket Squad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1951 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Larry Clark Robinson: NHL defenseman (Montreal Canadiens, Norris-77, 80).
- Steve Brookins: Rocker (.38 Special).
- Jean-Michel Lemétayer: French farm unionist, president of the National Federation of Farmers' Unions (FNSEA) from May 2001 to December 2010.
- Arnold Mühren: Dutch footballer and manager.
- Larry Robinson: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Alexander Wylie: Lord Kinclaven Scottish lawyer judge and educator
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?