Sunday November 20, 1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 20, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-Laure Brunet and Rhys Wakefield.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi.
In UK First Time by Robin Beck was in the top 5 hits.
Full Moon in Blue Water, directed by Peter Masterson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Surviving The Great Depression Of 1990 by Ravi Batra was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Bottom Line.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcade Volleyball or Abadox: The Deadly Inner War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 November 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1988!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1988 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Marie-Laure Brunet: French biathlete, she won a bronze medal (individual and a silver one with the French relay, at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, .
- Demetrius Shipp, Jr.: Actor.
- Rhys Wakefield: Australian actor.
- Sean Michael: Movie Actor.
- Max Pacioretty: Hockey Player.
- Les Miserables, opens a Bus and Truck tour in Tampa
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 November 1988
- Atlanta Falcons - Los Angeles Raiders : 12 - 6
- Chicago Bears - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 27 - 15
- Cincinnati Bengals - Dallas Cowboys : 38 - 24
- Denver Broncos - New Orleans Saints : 0 - 42
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Anita Baker - Giving You The Best That I Got
- Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Thanks For My Child
- Al B. Sure! - Rescue Me
- Freddie Jackson - Hey Lover
- Luther Vandross - Any Love
- Stevie Wonder - My Eyes Don't Cry
- Don't Rock The Boat - Midnight Star Feat. Ecstacy Of Whodini
- Sweet Obsession - Gonna Get Over You
- Cameo - You Make Me Work
- Troop - My Heart
Top #10 Latin songs
- SI EL AMOR SE VA - Roberto Carlos
- Angela Carrasco - BOCA ROSA
- Rocio Durcal - Como Tu Mujer
- ESTE AMOR QUE HAY QUE CALLAR - Yolandita Monge
- SENTADO A LA VERA DEL CAMINO - EYDIE GORME Y ROBERTO CARLOS
- Franco - MARIA
- QUE SERA - Emmanuel
- MALA NOCHE NO - Veronica Castro
- UNA MUJER COMO TU - Braulio
- HAZME TUYA UNA VEZ MAS - Isabel Pantoja
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?