Monday 20 November 2006
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Love by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande was in the top 5 hits.
Deja Vu, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Mystical Life Of Jesus by Sylvia Browne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Strutter.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization IV: Warlords or Dave Mirra BMX Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 2006!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 20 November 2006 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 November
- Zoia Ceausescu: Romanian mathematician (Born 1950).
- Lee High School bus crash kills four students in Huntsville, Alabama.
- A fire in a marketplace in Guatemala City kills at least fifteen people. The fire started from a cigarette in a fireworks stall. (BBC)
- Kremlin dismisses claims of Russian involvement in the poisoning of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko as ampquotsheer nonsenseampquot. (RTT via NASDAQ)
- An explosion on a train in East India at 1240 GMT kills 5 and injures 25 to 50 others. It occurs near a station in West Bengal, 550 kilometers (345 miles) north of the capital Kolkata. The cause of the explosion is unknown. (CNN)
- The Kazakh Government arrests 11 suspected terrorists in Stepnogorsk. (EurasiaNet)
- Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, accuses Home Secretary Jack Straw of participating in ampquotdemonization of Muslims only comparable to the demonization of Jews from the end of the 19th centuryampquot for his comments regarding veils. (JTA)
- A Berlin underground train rear-ends a stationary maintenance vehicle at the busy Südkreuz station injuring 33 people, two of them seriously, officials said. (AP via Yahoo! News)
- American stock exchange Nasdaq launches a formal bid of £2.7 billion to take over the London Stock Exchange. (The Times)
- The President of the United States George W. Bush visits Indonesia to meet with the President of Indonesia Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono with large crowds protesting US foreign policy. (ABC News Australia)
- An 18-year old armed man takes hostage several children and teachers of his former school in the German town of Emsdetten. He dies from bullet wounds. According to a police spokesman, these wounds were self-inflicted. Several hostages are injured. (Reuters)
- Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who was narrowly defeated in the Mexican general election, is proclaimed ampquotLegitimate President of Mexicoampquot by his supporters and promises to set up a ampquotparallel governmentampquot. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 November 2006
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Karlsruhe - Hansa Rostock : 4 - 4
Division 2Football (France)
- Brest - Strasbourg : 1 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Mantova - Piacenza : 1 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Est Amadora - Belenenses : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?