Monday 21 February 1966
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bronwen Booth and Tommy Hendricks.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra.
In UK These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra was in the top 5 hits.
Harper, directed by Jack Smight, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while Games People Play by Eric Berne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Historias para no dormir.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyborg 009.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1966!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1966 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Bronwen Booth: London, England -- Actress (Andy-One Life to Live, Eternal Evil).
- Tommy Hendricks: Rocker.
- Chris Donnels: US baseball infielder (Houston Astros).
- Wendy James in London: England; vocalist (Transvision Vamp-Velveteen).
- Edie Boyer in Saint Paul: Minnesota, USA; discus thrower.
- Paul Comtois: Canadian lawyer and politician 21st Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 1966).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
- Lou Christie - Lightnin' Strikes
- Barry Sadler - The Ballad Of The Green Berets
- Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)
- The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You
- Petula Clark - My Love
- The Marvelettes - Don't Mess With Bill
- The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin'
- Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly
- The Four Seasons - Working My Way Back To You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?