What Happened on February 21, 1985US date format: 2/21/1985, UK date format: 21/2/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 21, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georgios Samaras and Bob Burton.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Careless Whisper by Wham!.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Moonlighting, directed by Jerzy Skolimowski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Moses The Kitten by James Herriot was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brian Bloodaxe or Pachicom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1985!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1985 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Georgios Samaras: Greek footballer.
- Bob Burton: American speedcuber.
- Simon Cusden: English cricketer.
- Jarrod Atkinson: Australian rules footballer.
- Crimson : American wrestler and actor.
- Largest NBA crowd to date: 44,970 (Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons).
- Tim Raines is awarded a US$12 million salary for 1985 by arbitrator.
- Evert van Benthem wins 13th Friese 11 city skating race.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?