What Happened on February 02, 1985US date format: 2/2/1985, UK date format: 2/2/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Melody Gardot and Dennis Oliech.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner.
In UK I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner was in the top 5 hits.
Fuk sing go jiu, directed by Sammo Kam-Bo Hung, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Dr. Burns' Prescription For Happiness by George Burns was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cavelord or Konami GT.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1985!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1985 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Melody Gardot: Blues Singer.
- Dennis Oliech
- Silvestre Varela: Portuguese footballer.
- Duncan Pain: YouTube Star.
- US male Figure Skating championship won by Brian Boitano.
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1985?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Chicago - You're The Inspiration
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Prince - I Would Die 4 U
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
Top #10 R&B songs
- New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
- Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
- Kool & The Gang - Misled
- The Gap Band - Beep A Freak
- Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest
- Stevie Wonder - Love Light In Flight
- The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
- Diana Ross - Missing You
- Klymaxx - The Men All Pause
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?