Sunday February 24, 1985US date format: 2/24/1985, UK date format: 24/2/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 24, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jessica-Jane Clement and Priscilla Chan.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Careless Whisper by Wham!.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Moonlighting, directed by Jerzy Skolimowski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Life Its Ownself by Dan Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rambo or Gribbly's Day Out.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1985!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1985 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Jessica-Jane Clement
- Priscilla Chan: Businesswoman.
- Priscilla Chan
- Mario Herrera: YouTube Star.
- Tom Atkin: Rock Singer.
- Yul Brynner reprised his role in The King & I
- Amy Alcott wins LPGA Circle K Golf Open Tucson.
- Birendra, Bir Bikram Shah Dev crowned King of Nepal.
- Jim Kelly (Houston USFL) passes for pro football record 574 yards.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?