Saturday 22 November 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
Twilight, directed by Catherine Hardwicke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unsung.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine or Big Beach Sports.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 2008!
Which were the important events of 22 November 2008 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 November
- MC Breed: American hip hop artist (Born 1971).
- The government of Colombia confirms that the eruption of Nevado del Huila, a volcano in southern Colombia, has led to at least 10 deaths in recent days and the evacuation of 12,000 people. (BBC)
- The Kurdistan Workers Party claims responsibility for bombing an oil pipeline between Iraq and Turkey. (ABC News Australia)
- Saudi Arabia's Royal Navy joins NATO's mission in combating piracy in Somalia. (Bloomberg)
- New Zealand's national rugby league team defeats Australia's team 34 to 20 in the final of the 2008 Rugby League World Cup. (IHT)
- Studies reveal children in the Northern Hemisphere born in the autumn months have the highest rates of asthma, probably caused by winter viruses like RSV. (AJRCCM study)
- Zimbabwe refuses to grant visas for Kofi Annan, Jimmy Carter and Graça Machel, who were traveling to the country on a humanitarian mission. (VOA News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 November 2008
Serie AItalian Football
- Fiorentina - Udinese : 4 - 2
- Inter - Juventus : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Westerlo : 2 - 0
- Bergen - Club Brugge : 1 - 2
- Cercle Brugge - Mechelen : 2 - 1
- Charleroi - Tubize : 3 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Cottbus : 4 - 1
- Bielefeld - Leverkusen : 2 - 1
- Bochum - Hertha : 2 - 3
- Ein Frankfurt - Hannover : 4 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Real Madrid - Recreativo : 1 - 0
- Sevilla - Valencia : 0 - 0
- Villarreal - Valladolid : 0 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?