Thursday 22 November 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Hitman, directed by Xavier Gens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Rescuing Sprite by Mark R. Levin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Culpa Innata or Mass Effect.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 November 2007 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 November
- Jordanian King Abdullah appoints technocrat Nader al-Dahabi as the new Prime Minister. (BBC)
- Bangladeshi feminist writer Taslima Nasreen leaves Kolkata after riots against her in which at least 43 people were hurt. (BBC)
- Argentinian defense minister Nilda Garré sacks the head of military intelligence, Brigadier General Osvaldo Montero, for plotting to replace her. (BBC)
- Sri Lanka bans the Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation charity, saying it ampquotis funding the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelamampquot. (BBC)
- A bomb attack on a bus kills five people and hurts 12 in the Russian republic of North Ossetia-Alania. (BBC)
- England football coach Steve McClaren and his deputy Terry Venables are sacked after England lose 3-2 to Croatia at Wembley Stadium. (BBC)
- Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen says that Denmark will hold a new referendum on relinquishing its opt-outs, including an exemption from the European common currency, the euro, during the next four years. (AP via Google News)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency
- Pakistan is suspended from the Commonwealth of Nations again for its imposition of the state of emergency. (BBC)
- A contempt petition against Pervez Musharraf is filed in the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- The head of IAEA, Mohamed ElBaradei, says the agency cannot be sure ampquotabout the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activitiesampquot in Iran. (BBC)
- A report by the EMCDDA says the number of cocaine users in the European Union has increased by one million in one year. (BBC)
- Two Iraqi soldiers and eight members of the Hawr Rajab Awakening Council are killed by al-Qaeda militants in Hawr Rajab. (BBC)
- Aid agencies say they have reached all areas of Bangladesh struck by cyclone Sidr, but more aid is needed for the survivors. (BBC)
- Despite talks between the transport workers, the management and the government, the November 2007 strikes in France continue for a ninth day. (BBC)
- Tens of thousands of Venezuelan students march in Caracas in two different rallies, one to oppose Hugo Chávez and the other one to support him. (BBC)
- New Hampshire sets January 8, 2008 as the date for the presidential primary, maintaining the tradition of being the first state to vote. (BBC)
- Hundreds of thousands of immigrants may not be able to vote because of delays at the Citizenship and Immigration Services agency. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 November 2007
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Aldershot - Grays : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?