Sunday 30 November 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
Twilight, directed by Catherine Hardwicke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unsung.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cooking Guide: Can't Decide What to Eat? or ADK Tamashii.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 2008!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 November 2008 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 November
- Munetaka Higuchi: Japanese drummer and producer (Loudness Sly and Lazy) (d. 2008).
- The space shuttle Endeavour lands in California after a 16-day mission to renovate parts of the International Space Station.
- Romania's Social Democratic Party wins the most votes in both houses of Parliament in the legislative election. (VoA)
- Nine headless bodies are found in Tijuana, Baja California, as the Mexican Drug War continues. (Reuters via ABC News Australia)
- India's home minister Shivraj Patil has submitted his resignation, taking ampquotmoral responsibilityampquot for the Mumbai attacks. (BBC News)
- 2008 Thai political crisis: A grenade attack on a People's Alliance for Democracy rally in Bangkok injures at least 46 people. (AP via ''Melbourne Age'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 November 2008
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Lazio : 2 - 0
- Cagliari - Sampdoria : 1 - 0
- Genoa - Bologna : 1 - 1
- Inter - Napoli : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Germinal : 3 - 0
- Mechelen - Standard : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Hamburg : 1 - 1
- Dortmund - Wolfsburg : 0 - 0
- Stuttgart - Schalke 04 : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 0
- Greuther Furth - Freiburg : 1 - 1
- Munich 1860 - Wehen : 3 - 3
- Oberhausen - Duisburg : 0 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?