Tuesday 23 May 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bruce A Peterson US test pilot (M2 and Gerrit J.
Gold Diggers of 1933, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1933!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1933 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Bruce A Peterson US test pilot (M2: HL-10).
- Gerrit J: M Braks; Dutch minister of agriculture and land and fishing (CDA).
- John Browning: American firearm designer and inventor (Born 1855).
- Joan Collins: British actress, a gorgeous teen-age model.
- Jack Critchfield: American manager, CEO of Florida Progress, a utility company.
- Legendary American racehorse Seabiscuit is born.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 May 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?