Tuesday 30 May 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1933). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Knox and Sylvia de Leur.
Tomorrow at Seven, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1933
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1933!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1933 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- David Knox: Scottish politician, a Member of Parliament returned at General Election on 6/11/1987.
- Sylvia de Leur
- Tinsley Irvin: American insurance broker and CEO of Alexander & Alexander, the No.
- Patent on invisible glass installation