Monday 23 October 1905US date format: 10/23/1905, UK date format: 23/10/1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Felix Bloch and Yen Chia-kan.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1905 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman