Sunday 29 October 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laurence Dowdall and Henry Green.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1905 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
Famous Birthdays:29 October
- Etienne Desmarteau: Canadian athlete (Born 1873).
- Hottentot chief Hendrik Witbooi fataly injured
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman