Thursday 23 November 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mildred Johnson and Guy Petit.
Our Daily Bread, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1905 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Mildred Johnson: American professional astrologer, teacher and writer.
- Guy Petit: French politician, who served as deputy (1946-1958) and senator (1959-1983) in the French parliament.
- K Alvapillai: Sri Lankan civil servant (d. 1979).
- Sir John Scott Burdon-Sanderson: English physiologist (Born 1828).
- Henry Watson Furness, an Indiana physician, named minister of Haiti.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Please Come and Play in My Yard - Ada Jones
- Dance of the Hours - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Little Girl, You'll Do - Frank Stanley
- In Dear Old Georgia - Henry Burr