Friday 13 October 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Allegret and Yves Allégret.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1905 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Yves Allegret: French film director (d. 1987).
- Yves Allégret: French motion picture director; the first husband of Simone Signoret from 1948 to 1951, and the brother of Marc Allegret.
- Jean Rupp: French Catholic Archbishop, who died on 28 January 1983.
- Coloman Braun-Bogdan: Romanian football midfielder and manager (Born 1905).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Billy Murray
- Sousa's Band - America