Tuesday 23 October 1906US date format: 10/23/1906, UK date format: 23/10/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gertrude Ederle and Miriam Gideon.
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1906 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Is Your Mother in, Molly Malone? - Billy Murray
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Harry Anthony
- While the Old Mill Wheel is Turning - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Casey at the Bat - DeWolf Hopper
- I Don't KNow Where I'm Goin', but I'm on My Way - Arthur Collins