Friday 6 October 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 6, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Wills Moody and Jacques Renouvin.
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1905 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Helen Wills Moody: American tennis player (d. 1998).
- Jacques Renouvin
- Helen N Willis Moody: Tennis pro (8 Wimbledon titles 1927-1938).
- Helen Moody: American tennis player; U.S.
- Helen Wills: Berkeley sports Champions.
- Ferdinand von Richthofen: German geographer and academic (d. 1905).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Nobody - Arthur Collins
- Keep a Cosey Little Corner in Your Heart for Me - Ada Jones