Sunday April 24, 1904
US date format: 4/24/1904, UK date format: 24/4/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 24, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Willem de Kooning and Willem De Kooning.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 24, 1904?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- See more
- The Lithuanian press ban is lifted after almost 40 years.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 24, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - I Can't Do the Sum
- Haydn Quartet - Dear Old Girl