Tuesday 19 April 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Collier Quadruplets and L?on Chade.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1904 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Collier Quadruplets: British quadruplets whose dad had left their mom, but who returned when the babies were born.
- L?on Chade: Langatte EXecutives.
- 8th Boston Marathon won by Michael Spring of New York in 2:38:04.4.
- The Great Toronto Fire destroys much of that city's downtown, but there are no fatalities.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Girl - Haydn Quartet
- I Can't Do the Sum - Billy Murray