Friday 22 April 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include J[ulius] Robert Oppenheimer in New York City and J Robert Oppenheimer.
while Sir Mortimer by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1904 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- J[ulius] Robert Oppenheimer in New York City: New York; head of Manhattan Project (atomic bomb).
- J Robert Oppenheimer: American physicist (d. 1967).
- Robert Oppenheimer: American scientist, a nuclear physicist and head of the Atomic Energy Commission's General Advisory Committee 1947-1952.
- Emiel Joly: Belgium sport Champion.
- Maria Zambrano: Spanish essayist and philosopher associated with the Generation of '36 movement.
- J Oppenheimer: American physicist and academic (d. 1967)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Navajo - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?