Tuesday 25 July 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Woman from Nowhere, directed by Louis Delluc, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1922 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 July
- Jarolslaw Zielinski: Composer, dies at 75.
- AT&T begins broadcasting on WBAY (NYC-later WEAF, WNBC, WRCA & WFAN)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 July 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone - Billy Jones
- In the Little Red School House - American Quartet
- Teasin' - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?