Monday 25 July 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lionel Terray and John Christopherson.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1921 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Lionel Terray: French climbing guide, ski instructor and climber who made many first ascents, including Makalu in the Himalayas (with Jean Couzy on 15 May 1955) and Cerro Fitzroy in the Patagonian Andes (with Guido Magnone in 1952).
- John Christopherson: Artist / collector.
- Jean Robin: French soccer player and coach.
- Adolph Herseth: American soldier and trumpet player (Chicago Symphony Orchestra) (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses - Reinald Werrenrath
- I Used to Love You, but It's All Over Now - Frank Crumit
- Cherie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra