Wednesday 19 July 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George McGovern and Rachel Robinson.
A Trip to Paramountown, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1922 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- George McGovern: American politician who served as a U.S.
- Thomas Kuhn: Writer.
- Rachel Robinson: Social activist / humanitarian / Mrs Jackie Robinson.
- Harold Camping: American evangelist.
- Allen Fletcher: American actor and film director.
- Allan Fletcher: San Francisco Actor.
- Cornelis A Pekelharing: Dutch histologist, dies on 74th birthday.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Teasin' - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- In the Little Red School House - American Quartet
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone - Billy Jones