Thursday 6 July 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Guéna and William Schallert.
A Trip to Paramountown, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1922 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Yves Guéna: French politician, civil servant, and minister.
- William Schallert: Los Angeles, California -- Actor (Patty Duke Show, Get Smart).
- Francisco Moncion: Dancer.
- Yves Guena: Brest Politician.
- Maria Theresa Ledochowska: Polish-Austrian Catholic nun (Born 1863).
- Dutch auto / airplane manufacturer Trompenburg declares bankruptcy