Saturday 22 July 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patricia Canning Todd and Jacqueline Cartier.
A Trip to Paramountown, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1922 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Patricia Canning Todd
- Jacqueline Cartier
- Roger Lebranchu: French athlete, he was a rower for France in the 1948 summer Olympics held in London.
- Serge Michel: French journalist, novelist, poet, and painter.
- Dick Hoerner: American football player (d. 2010).
- Alan Boyd: American businessman and politician 1st United States Secretary of Transportation.
- Patricia Todd: American tennis player.
- Raymond Chirat: French film historian and critic.
- Jokichi Takamine: Japanese chemist (Born 1854).
- Cards enter 1st place, marks 1st time both St. Louis teams are on top
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Teasin' - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- In the Little Red School House - American Quartet
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone - Billy Jones