Thursday 25 November 1965
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Newman and Jeff Norton.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Hear A Symphony by The Supremes.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
That Darn Cat!, directed by Robert Stevenson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1965 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Anthony Newman: NFL safety (New Orleans Saints).
- Jeff Norton: Acton, Ontario -- NHL defenseman (Edmonton Oilers).
- Mike Gebhardt: Columbus, Ohio -- Mistral yachter (1996 Olympics - 6th Place).
- Yasmin "Yaz" Farooq: Waupun, Wisconsin -- Rower (1992, 96 Olympics - 4th Place).
- Cris Carter: NFL wide receiver (Minn Vikings).
- Dougray Scott: Scottish actor and producer
- Dame Myra Hess: British pianist (Born 1890).
- Congo milt coup under General Mobutu, President Kasavubu overthrown
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 November 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- The Silkie - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?