Sunday 25 October 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luciano Berio and Al Feldstein.
Lazybones, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1925 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Luciano Berio: Composer.
- Al Feldstein: Writer.
- Yakov Rylskly: USSR -- Sabre team (1956 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Takis : Greek sculptor.
- Lester Patrick takes over New York Rangers
- Rightist German ministers disavows Treaty of Locarno
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Charleston - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Row, Row, Rosie - Eddie Cantor
- The Letter Edged in Black - Vernon Dalhart
- Yes Sir! That's My Baby - Ace Brigode & His Virginians
- Manhattan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra (Knickerbockers)