Monday 19 October 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Impanis and Emilio Eduardo Massera.
Lazybones, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1925 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Raymond Impanis: Belgium sport Champion.
- Emilio Eduardo Massera: Argentine naval officer and National Reorganization Process figure (d. 2010).
- Johnny Stompanato: American homicide victim.
- Victor Zorza: Journalist / Russian specialist.
- Czesław Kiszczak: Polish general and politician 11th Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Poland (d. 2015).
- Emilio Massera: Argentinian admiral (d. 2010).
- Bernard Hepton: Bradford, England -- Actor (6 Wives of Henry VIII).
- Italian army takes Somalia
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Charleston - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Row, Row, Rosie - Eddie Cantor
- The Letter Edged in Black - Vernon Dalhart
- Yes Sir! That's My Baby - Ace Brigode & His Virginians
- Manhattan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra (Knickerbockers)