Wednesday 26 February 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Levy and Tony Ray-Jones.
Meet John Doe, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1941 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
Famous Birthdays:26 February
- Jan Keizer Zaanse: February striker, shot to death.
- 2 fighters unable to continued slugfest, referee declares double KO
- Utrecht and Zaandam strike against raid on Jews.
- Vichy-France makes religious education in school mandatory.
- Cowboys' Amateur Association of America organized (California).