Wednesday 26 February 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Levy and Tony Ray-Jones.
Pépé le Moko, directed by Julien Duvivier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Sun Is My Undoing by Marguerite Steen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 26 February 1941 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
Famous Birthdays:26 February
- Jan Keizer Zaanse: February striker, shot to death.
- 2 fighters unable to continued slugfest, referee declares double KO
- Utrecht and Zaandam strike against raid on Jews.
- Vichy-France makes religious education in school mandatory.
- Cowboys' Amateur Association of America organized (California).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?