Monday 26 January 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 26, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
English Barnyard Scene, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1903 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 January
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Bamboo Tree - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Down Where the Wurzburger Flows - Arthur Collins