Sunday 26 March 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pablo Garrido and André Cluytens.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1905 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Pablo Garrido: composer.
- André Cluytens: Belgian-born French conductor who was active in the concert hall, opera house and recording studio.
- Viktor Frankl: Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist as well as a Holocaust survivor.
- Monty Berman: British film and television producer (Born 1905).
- Maurice Barrymore: British-American actor and member of a noted theatrical family.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- While the Brass Band Played - J.W. Myers
- Juanita - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- The Wedding of Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith - Cal Stewart
- Soldier Boy - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- In the Shadow of the Pyramid - Frank Stanley