Friday 26 October 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Saivet and Mark Swanepoel.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Black Cat by Janet Jackson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Jacob's Ladder, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Every Spy A Prince by Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les nuls, l'émission.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Punisher or Castle Master.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 26 October 1990 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
Famous Birthdays:26 October
- William Paley: CEO of CBS, dies at age 89 from a heart attack.
- William Anthony Odom, North Carolina 15-year-old, accidentally hangs himself staging a gallows scene at a Halloween party.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?