Sunday October 28, 1990US date format: 10/28/1990, UK date format: 28/10/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 28, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include GamingWithJen .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Black Cat by Janet Jackson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Jacob's Ladder, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Cat And The Curmudgeon by Cleveland Amory was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coasting.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atomino or Challenge of the Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1990!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1990 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Erich Gostl: German WWII figure (Born 1925).
Sport Games on 28 October 1990
- Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots : 27 - 10
- Chicago Bears - Phoenix Cardinals : 31 - 21
- Cincinnati Bengals - Atlanta Falcons : 17 - 38
- Cleveland Browns - San Francisco 49ers : 17 - 20
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Samuelle - So You Like What You See
- Keith Sweat - Merry Go Round
- Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit
- Johnny Gill - Fairweather Friend
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Bell Biv DeVoe - B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)?
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- LL Cool J - The Boomin' System
- Caron Wheeler - Livin' In The Light
Top #10 Latin songs
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Entregate - Luis Miguel
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Tu Eres La Reina - Rudy La Scala
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Abrazame Fuerte - Lourdes Robles
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?