Wednesday 27 July 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Beverly B Byron and Marguerite Empey [Diane Webber].
Doctor X, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1932 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Beverly B Byron: (Rep-D-Maryland, 1979- ).
- Marguerite Empey [Diane Webber]: Los Angeles, California -- Playmate (May 1955, February 1956).
- Robert Cowan: CEO (Highlands & Islands Enterprises).
- Forest Able: American athlete, pro basketball player for one season, 1956-1957.
- David Blair: British ballet dancer who created many brilliant roles during his career, including "Pineapple Poll" and "Trumpet Concerto.
- Nancy Ledins: American Roman Catholic priest and transsexual. As William Griglak, he was ordained a priest 5/31/1959, working as a preacher, pastor, psychologist, state administrator and athletic director. He left the ministry after 13 years and married, trying to deny his female identity.
- Julia Parker: British astrologer, well known along with her husband, Derek, for many years as charming mainstays of British astrology and co-author's of a large, coffee-table book on the subject.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 July 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?