Wednesday 27 July 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Parker (astrologer) and Nancy Ledins.
Doctor X, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1932 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Julia Parker (astrologer)
- Nancy Ledins: American Roman Catholic priest and transsexual.
- David Blair: British ballet dancer who created many brilliant roles during his career, including "Pineapple Poll" and "Trumpet Concerto.
- Robert Cowan: CEO (Highlands & Islands Enterprises).
- Forest Able: American athlete, pro basketball player for one season, 1956-1957.
- Julia Parker: British astrologer, well known along with her husband, Derek, for many years as charming mainstays of British astrology and co-author's of a large, coffee-table book on the subject.
- Beverly B Byron: (Rep-D-Maryland, 1979- ).
- Marguerite Empey [Diane Webber]: Los Angeles, California -- Playmate (May 1955, February 1956).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?