Thursday 28 July 1932
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Johnston and Natalie Babbitt.
American Madness, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1932 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- David Johnston: Scottish politician and M.P.
- Natalie Babbitt: American author and illustrator of children's books.
- Battle between unemployed war veterans and federal troops, 4 die
- President Herbert Hoover evicts bonus marchers from their encampment.
- U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the ''Bonus Army'' of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?