Tuesday 19 July 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erró and Marceline Nelson.
Jewel Robbery, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1932 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Marceline Nelson: American astrologer who joined AFA in December, 1972.
- William Taylor: American executive and CEO of Affiliated Publications, a specialty magazines publication company.
- Buster Benton: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1996).
- Jan Lindblad: Swedish naturalist, writer and photographer (d. 1987).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?