Thursday 27 May 1954
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pauline Hanson and Robert Redeker.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Yellow Tomahawk, directed by Lesley Selander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Taft Story by William S. White was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Center Stage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1954!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1954 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Pauline Hanson: Australian politician and former leader of One Nation, a right-wing political party with a populist, conservative and anti-multiculturalism platform, founded by her in 1997.
- Robert Redeker: French writer and philosophy teacher.
- Lawrence M Krauss
- Catherine Carr: US breaststroke swimmer (1972 Olympics - 2 Gold Medals).
- Jackie Slater: American football player and coach.
- Herzmanovsky-Orlando: Writer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?