Wednesday 28 January 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 28, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Whyte and Gilles Granger.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1920 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- James Whyte: Moderator (General Assembly of Church of Scotland).
- Gilles Granger: French analytic philosopher, whose works discuss the philosophy of logics, mathematics, human and social sciences, Wittgenstein, Aristotle, and Jean Cavaillès.
- Yves Jouffa: French activist for human rights and lawyer engaged in politics.
- Carlos Talbott: American military.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- That Naughty Waltz - Eddy Brown