Saturday August 06, 1904
US date format: 8/6/1904, UK date format: 6/8/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 6, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jean Zay and Jacno (musician).
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 06, 1904?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- See more
- Eduard Hanslick: Bohemian-Austrian musicologist and...
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 06, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - In the Days of Old
- S. H. Dudley - Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis
- Haydn Quartet - The Old Folks at Home