Tuesday 29 May 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tiffany M Sloan and Malcolm Allen in Wauchope.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
The White Sun of the Desert, directed by Vladimir Motyl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hunter's Walk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Race or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1973!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1973 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Tiffany M Sloan: Orange county, California -- Playmate (Oct, 1992).
- Malcolm Allen in Wauchope: New South Wales, Australia; swimmer (Olympics-1996).
- Etdrick Bohannon: NBA forward (Indiana Pacers).
- Jason Dawe in North York: Ontario, Canada; NHL left wing (Buffalo Sabres).
- Emma Johnson in Sydney: New South Wales, Australia; swimmer (Olympics-1996).
- Alpay Ozalan: Turkish footballer
- Anthony Azizi: American actor
- Mark Lee: American guitarist and songwriter (Third Day)
- Alpay Özalan: Turkish footballer
- Columbia Records fires President Clive Davis for misappropriating $100,000 in funds, Davis will start Arista records
- Thomas Bradley elected 1st black Mayor of Los Angeles, California
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 May 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Elton John - Daniel
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- The Sweet - Little Willy
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1973?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?