Saturday 26 May 1973
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clémentine Autain and Karim Köster.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Frankenstein by Edgar Winter.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
The White Sun of the Desert, directed by Vladimir Motyl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Best And The Brightest by David Halberstam was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Catch Kandy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lemonade Stand or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1973!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 26 May 1973 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Clémentine Autain: French politician, feminist, co-editor of the monthly publication 'Regards' with Roger Martelli, and co-secretary of the Fondation Copernic.
- Karim Köster
- Magdalena Kozená
- Naomi Harris: Canadian-American photographer.
- Funky Worm by Ohio Players hits #15
- Super Fly Meets Shaft by John and Ernest hits #31
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?