Thursday November 29, 1900
US date format: 11/29/1900, UK date format: 29/11/1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 29, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Domenico Serra and Camille Schneider.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 29, 1900?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- See more
- Lord Kitchener succeeds lord Roberts up as Supreme Commander in South Africa
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 29, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - I Love You Just the Same