Tuesday 29 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine Tisne and John Gary.
Island of Lost Souls, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1932 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Antoine Tisne: Composer.
- John Gary: Watertown, New York -- Singer.
- Diane Ladd in Meridian: Mississippi, USA; actress (Wild Angels, Wild at Heart).
- Jacques Chirac: French politician elected President in 1995 and again in 2002.
- Fernando Guillén: Spanish actor (d. 2013).
- Marc Vaux: English painter
- Cole Porters musical Gay Divorcee, premieres in New York City
- France signs non-agression pact with Soviet Union
- USSR and France sign no attack treaty
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?