Wednesday August 1, 1990US date format: 8/1/1990, UK date format: 1/8/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 1, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack O'Connell (actor) and Elizabeth Debicki.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Flatliners, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while You Just Don'T Understand by Deborah Tannen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ningen Heiki Dead Fox Code Name: Viper or Double Dare.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 1 August 1990 ?
- Orthodox Christianity - Procession of the Cross
- Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago - Emancipation Day
- St. Pellegrini/Peregrinus
- Angola - Armed Forces Day
- Switzerland - National Day
- Benin - National Day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Kam�l (Perfection) - First day of the eighth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Sts. Faith, Hope, and Charity (sisters).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Ethelwolf
- Yorkshire, United Kingdom - Yorkshire Day
- People's Republic of China - Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Liberation Army
- Lughnasadh - L� L�nasa, the traditional first day of Autumn in Ireland.
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the liberation of Haile Selassie from slavery
- Nicaragua - Fiesta Day
- Lammas - Neopagan festival of Lammas
- Lebanon - Army's Day (Eid al-Jaysh)
- World Scout Day - anniversary of the first day of the Brownsea Island Camp in 1907, where Robert Baden-Powell began scouting.
- Democratic Republic of Congo - Parent's Day
- Jack O'Connell (actor)
- Elizabeth Debicki
- Jack O'Connell: English actor (Skins).
- Aledmys Díaz: Cuban baseball player.
- Landry Allbright: Actress (Bridget Forrester - Bold and...
- Elton Jantjies: South African rugby player.
- Jean Gregoire: Mauritian swimmer.
- Alexander Lévy: French young prodigy, professional...
- Soyuz TM-10 launches
- Stanton Cook becomes CEO of Chicago Cubs
- Iraq pulls out of talks with Kuwait.
- The National Assembly of Bulgaria elects Zhelyu Zhelev as the first non-Communist President of Bulgaria in 40 years.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Snap! - The Power
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?