November 1900 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in November 1900.
The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on November 1900: find out below
Which were the important events of November 1900?
- 06 Nov 1900 Battle at Bothaville: General Major Charles Knox beats Boers
- 07 Nov 1900 Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 29 Nov 1900 Lord Kitchener succeeds lord Roberts up as Supreme Commander in South Africa
- 30 Nov 1900 A German engineer patents front-wheel drive for automobiles
American author of a book that took her...
American musician and composer, a...
Bourg sur Gironde Politician.
- See more
Which were the top hits in November 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer - Arkansaw Traveler
- Harry Macdonough - I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do
- George J. Gaskin - When You Were Sweet Sixteen
- Harry Macdonough - The Holy City
- Harry Macdonough - I Love You Just the Same