Thursday 8 November 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 8, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Mitchell and Georges Lonque.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1900 ?
- Margaret Mitchell: American author of a book that took her ten years to write and became one of the best-selling novels of all time, "Gone With The Wind.
- Georges Lonque: Composer.
- Mihailo Vukdragovic: Composer.
- Charlie Paddock: American athlete (d. 1943).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - George J. Gaskin
- I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do - Harry Macdonough