Thursday 8 November 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Mitchell and Georges Lonque.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1900 ?
- Margaret Mitchell: American author of a book that took her ten years to write and became one of the best-selling novels of all time, "Gone With The Wind.
- Georges Lonque: Composer.
- Mihailo Vukdragovic: Composer.
- Charlie Paddock: American athlete (d. 1943).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - George J. Gaskin
- I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do - Harry Macdonough