Monday November 26, 1900
US date format: 11/26/1900, UK date format: 26/11/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 26, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Schwartz and Helen Gahagan.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 26, 1900?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 26, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - I Love You Just the Same