Wednesday 28 November 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Léo Lagrange and Maria Richard.
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1900 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Léo Lagrange: Bourg sur Gironde Politician.
- Maria Richard: French supercentenarian, second oldest woman in France, died shortly before her 112th birthday on 11 October 2012.
- Lester Vail: Actor (Dance Fools Dance, Consolation Marriage).
- Leo Lagrange: French Under-Secretary of State for Sports and for the Organisation of Leisure during the Popular Front (1936-1938).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?