Wednesday November 07, 1900
US date format: 11/7/1900, UK date format: 7/11/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Efrem Kurtz Saint Petersburg Russia .
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 07, 1900?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- Efrem Kurtz Saint Petersburg Russia: conductor (Houston Symphony 1948-54).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 07, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do
- George J. Gaskin - When You Were Sweet Sixteen